Monday, June 4, 2012

Discussing Inspiration Vloggy Style

Hey all, how was your weekend?

Mine was hectic. I did find a few minutes to put together a vlog for the series my CP's have put together, and I'm posting it here. The question I'm answering is: What inspires your work?

I really wanted it to be a cool vlog, with pictures and videos or SOME sort of visual aid incorporated within, but alas, in the battle of Gina vs. Technology, Technology beat me to a bloody pulp.

So,  I give you three minutes of an extreme close-up on my face, which ranges from pissy (because technology defeated me) to swoony (because hello, I'm talking about GILBERT BLYTHE!)


Also, I THOUGHT I'd at least figured out how to tag pictures on to the end of the video, but I was wrong. So here are the Anne/Gilbert pics I wanted to include, but was too stupid to figure out how:

Gilbert is whispering "Hey, Carrots" in this photo. Anne
is ignoring him...

...So he pulls her hair. And she proceeds
to smash her writing tablet over his head. Priceless.

And in the end, it all comes down to this swoon-worthy moment.
*Sigh*

GILBERT I LOVE YOU!

8 comments:

  1. Okay, so I actually have never seen this *ducks*. But...okay. So he calls her Carrots? Didn't Tucker do that? If so....

    I LOVE GILBERT TOO!!!

    I love you and your gorgeous face and your gorgeous hair, which even looks cute in a bun. I ESPECIALLY love your bitch face. ESPECIALLY. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, that moment on the bridge!!! I so wanted to be Anne Shirley when I was younger. Mainly because of Gilbert. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite part is when you decide to hold your head at the right angle to show your best side. Lol. Which, by the way, is EVERY SIDE, silly.

    And I know I already told you, but I love Anne of Green Gables. The first time I saw it, I just lived the redhead connection. As I got older, I realized what a great love story it was. Makes my heart happy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are freakin ADORABLE, Gina. Every part of your face is cute. And I loved Anne, too. As I was saying yesterday on Twitter, I was such a shy dorky kid, I always wished I could be more like her when I was little. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was super freaking cute!!! For some reason I was not following your blog AKA the apocalypse happened SO fixing now :D can't wait to read/see more great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne and Gilbert aside, I was so loving your vlog today. You discussed subject matter and it's cool finding out about dreams being a big inspiration for your, but your willingness to battle technology and lose a few battles impressed me most. In the end, you posted your vlog and won the war :-)

    By the way, both sides of your face look like great profile shots so you should be just fine for future vlogs lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bahahahahaha oh G, you crack me up. You know, I've never read/watched Anne of Green Gables, but apparently I should? It probably won't happen. But I love that it inspired you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Gilbert and Anne. I just wish they had gotten together sooner, but Anne was always so stubborn. I think it was partly because she was so independent.

    ReplyDelete