I'm beyond excited to do nothing but sit on the beach and read a book, but I was hoping y'all could make some recommendations as to which book(s) it should be. Here's my TBR pile:
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- The Mermaid's Mirror by L.K. Madigan
- Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Personal Demons by Lisa DesRochers
- Willow by Julia Hoban
- The Vampire Diaries by L.L. Smith
There SHOULD be three more in the pile, books I won a while ago, but never received. Grrrrr.
So which ones are worth the extra weight in my carry-on bag? I'd love to hear your opinions!
(and then I'll think about you while I'm here!)