I've been a little low on positivity lately, so I decided to dedicate this post to happy thoughts. Prepare to get your cute fix here at Writer's Blog today, because the thing(s) that puts the biggest smile on my face is my nephews and niece.
For example, this beyond adorable photo of my 3-month old nephew Luke discovering his feet:
And this one of my 2-year old nephew Evan smiling for my husband, right after giving me one of his super-duper hugs:
And of course, this one of my niece Tessa smiling at me just hours after she was born:
And the very close runners up are:
- Cookies-n-cream ice cream. Extra cookies, please!
- Rocking out to my Ipod. In my mind, I'm a freaking awesome dancer. And nowhere else.
- An awesome kissing scene in a book I'm devouring. I love books, and I love love! A total win-win.
- Looking over edits and revisions to my story and thinking, I really like the way this turned out!
- Random hugs and kisses and "I love you's" from my husband. It's always nice to hear :)
- Aaaaaand.... Knowing I'll be on the beach soon!
So what brings a smile to your face when you've been down in the dumps? Happy Friday, all!